• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Patriots Game day thread!

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Paa Langfart said:

How the fug do you diagnose jack poo from a recliner.  My orthopedic doc requires x rays and I am sitting there with my gd foot in his face.

He might be a license doctor on twitter, but he did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

1 minute ago, beastson said:

OK cool someone posts something that warrants optimism

Although I believe you're completely forgetting last game as well as ignoring that this team has scored 1 TD in the last 6 quarters

The oline doesn't look good

Cam has been hit too much for his 1st preseason game

Played 15 snaps, hit on 15 snaps.

Just now, Paa Langfart said:

How the fug do you diagnose jack poo from a recliner.  My orthopedic doc requires x rays and I am sitting there with my gd foot in his face.

Someone looking for a silver lining? This is at least comical. Paging Dr. Lazy boy 

When i watch other teams pre season games especially weekly 3 i honestly dont see vanilla. I see aggressiveness to score points like a normal game. Im not following for this BS excuse anymore and i dont understand why anybody else does. Building confidence for regular season is a real thing.

43 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Sick of fuggin Brady...retire already!

Hell no!~ Let the man do his thing, why shoot someone down who is great at what they do? I like to watch and learn from the masters of their trade. No matter what that trade is, we can always learn something!

Just now, DC Amp said:

Hell no!~ Let the man do his thing, why shoot someone down who is great at what they do? I like to watch and learn from the masters of their trade. No matter what that trade is, we can always learn something!

Coaching staff not learning anything!

Archived