• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Patriots Game day thread!

Jeremy Igo

Good first half.  Only gave up 7, on the road, against the champs, after Luke went out.  

Cam had a few nice throws before going out, not bad for having not played in a while.  

Defensive line caused about 6 holding penalties.

im happy.  Y’all sorry ass pessimistic losers can sulk all you want.  Cheers.

4 minutes ago, ZoneRead said:

If cam comes out with a boot after halftime I will concede this season I mine as well join the pessimist fans on this board....

I agree with you, but Cam's not coming back out if he needs a boot.  Too much at stake from a competitive advantage situation

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm here in Vegas right now. Was gonna put $20 on the Panthers to win the SB before I headed to the airport tonight. Figured if we don't, what's $20? If we do, not only do the Panthers win the SB but I get $1000 too. Yay!

Think I'll just spend that $20 on a couple of beers instead.

Go to golden nugget and win some money!

1 minute ago, ZoneRead said:

If cam comes out with a boot after halftime I will concede this season I mine as well join the pessimist fans on this board....

Why are they labeled pessimist?

I mean tell me what do you see that warrants optimism? I want to know

Just now, beastson said:

Why are they labeled pessimist?

I mean tell me what do you see that warrants optimism? I want to know

Blind optimism is what it is. Any real fan knows this has the making of another poo season. Its like we are in the movie ground hog day.

first team defense was aight. once we had any linebacker depth in though.. then it became tragic.. offensive line not cohesive but pats sending like 5-6 guys for most of cam's passing downs. prob good in preseason to see what teams gonna try to do

Archived