• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Patriots Game day thread!

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, Mage said:

No way he tore his achilles, right?

it looked to me like he planted to juke and when he did his forefoot planted onto a Pats guy's foot.  They just ruled him out, so that's not good.  I'm assuming it's broken, as Cam knows the difference between a slight nuisance and something significant.  His reaction on the sideline was telling...  and if it's broken, this season is over.

Dammit.

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

3rd preseason game for Green Bay and they are sitting 38 players.  Their MVP QB being one of them.  

Healthy and rusty at least means healthy come week 1

And 42-year old Brady is consistently towards the top in QB1 snap count for the preseason.

I would take a third of their Super Bowls and be happy. 

Just now, Proudiddy said:

it looked to me like he planted to juke and when he did his forefoot planted onto a Pat's guy's foot.  They just ruled him out, so that's not good.  I'm assuming it's broken, as Cam knows the difference between a slight nuisance and something significant.  His reaction on the sideline was telling...  and if it's broken, this season is over.

Dammit.

If his foot is broken this season is over and I'm mostly pissed Trevor can't enter the 2020 draft 

Archived