• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baldy is gushing over Brian Burns

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

Couldn’t  have come at a better time.  Hoping he and Miller will become bookends of future.  

He truly has the highest potential to become the next Mack or Miller from an elite athletic ability.  

Lucky he dropped to 16.  

Not too impressed with Miller yet. Hopefully he can develop. Because as it sits now, both Mario and Irvin are free agents after this season. We really need Miller and/or Haynes to develop into real contributors to give us some flexibility there. If they don't, then we're stuck having to pay guys on the wrong side of 30 and/or having to go out and pursue other free agents or likely investing another high pick in an edge rusher next year.

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Not too impressed with Miller yet. Hopefully he can develop. Because as it sits now, both Mario and Irvin are free agents after this season. We really need Miller and/or Haynes to develop into real contributors to give us some flexibility there. If they don't, then we're stuck having to pay guys on the wrong side of 30 and/or having to go out and pursue other free agents or likely investing another high pick in an edge rusher next year.

Miller is not there yet, but between Burns and Haynes we have 2 guys who are trending towards being able to take over as starters, and hopefully Miller can be a solid rotational guy by next year.

I think the primary rotation at OLB/Edge is going to be Addison/Irvin/Burns/Haynes 

Miller will be on the roster but probably inactive most weeks

2 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

Miller is not there yet, but between Burns and Haynes we have 2 guys who are trending towards being able to take over as starters, and hopefully Miller can be a solid rotational guy by next year.

I think the primary rotation at OLB/Edge is going to be Addison/Irvin/Burns/Haynes 

Miller will be on the roster but probably inactive most weeks

Sounds about right to me.

I am really excited about Burns and the Edge guys in general.

We were getting pressure in the limited time the main guys were out there.

Josh Allen deserves credit bc he made some excellent throws. However, as Rivera pointed out, he really only targeted Carter and Smith.

I was hoping for a better performance from those guys as I thought they could be good depth at ILB, but still, I still am very optimistic about the potential of this defense.

Archived