• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My god, what a horrible game.

Jeremy Igo

Worried about a slow start coming out the gates. We've seen where that one goes and that's a lot of wasted energy trying to battle back into playoff position instead of cruising like 2015.

They need to be taking the schemes more seriously. There is a HUGE dropoff from Cam to Josh Allen/Will Grier. They may need to get serious about an NFL capable backup.

They'd better light those fires NOW!

18 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Worried about a slow start coming out the gates. We've seen where that one goes and that's a lot of wasted energy trying to battle back into playoff position instead of cruising like 2015.

They need to be taking the schemes more seriously. There is a HUGE dropoff from Cam to Josh Allen/Will Grier. They may need to get serious about an NFL capable backup.

They'd better light those fires NOW!

Yes it's a huge drop off when they don't play with Cmac, Olsen or Thomas.. I'm sorry you ppl can't realize how 3 major cogs to the offense (not including Cam) can affect a team. Lmao

It’s preseason, but I’ve thought all this “playoff/Super Bowl  contender” talk was slightly premature.  This team is only as good as its last season record until they prove differently.  8-8 or 9-7 is my prediction for this season.  

the cheerleaders were pretty and my security guy made this Bills fan put away his dumb ass flag

I wish the Bills the best and hope they beat the Patriots but we all know how that goes

we're gonna be fine

it was great being back in the stadium again but the Italian Sausage gave me the worst gas ever

whatever happened to those beer dispensers that poured the beer from the bottom up? Those were cool

I told guest relations that they need to put the trash can at the exit of the mens room not the entrance

those card readers at the food stands kind of sucked

the couple in front of us had to get paper tickets, the Panthers charged 25 bucks for them. The phone readers for the tickets were pretty slow, that's going to be a big problem at a regular game.

51 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Yes it's a huge drop off when they don't play with Cmac, Olsen or Thomas.. I'm sorry you ppl can't realize how 3 major cogs to the offense (not including Cam) can affect a team. Lmao

Yeah, OK, hope you are right but if the schemes and blockers aren't on point that negates any advantage.

Seen us start slow too many times. It's very important w/Rivera to start fast because by the time Riverboat Ron shows up it's often much too late.

22 minutes ago, SBiii said:

seriously?

That's what they said. I had to call the Panthers ticket office yesterday for an assist with my account name, the guy I was on the phone with explained that it was all in the name of security and scalper control. I was thinking that its going to be a pain for the section security people to have to look at phones as people enter their sections.

Horrible showing, but no Cam, CMac, Greg, Luke only makes that worse.  Health is the key this year.  I don’t give a fug about the slow offensive tempo or general offensive struggles.  I do care about the 17,007656 missed tackles.  I do care that Colin Jones gets another chance when he keeps taking bad angles and still gets the benefit of the doubt.  Offense will get its groove with starters back.  It’s preseason, we’re obviously running routine vanilla plays because we need to see who is valuable on the 53.  Week one I expect norv to come out firing.  I think it will be fun to watch.  Defense has me worried though.  They sucked, hopefully Luke conducting will be the difference.

Archived