• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My god, what a horrible game.

Jeremy Igo

36 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Honestly I am not sure what to make of it. The entire team seemed out of sync. Maybe tired of facing buffalo all week? I don't know, but I hope that awful ju ju sticks to this one game.

I got the feeling (or perhaps maybe I'm just hoping) that Buffalo was actually trying and we weren't.  But, that makes no sense for so many guys trying to get a job somewhere.

I am still not convinced that my favorite player of all time, college and pro, Cam Newton, is ready and capable of stepping in and leading a team to wins at the highest level.

I've given my opinion before in this forum that I think that Ron Piece of Sh1t Rivera has ruined him, year after year after year abusing him physically to save his fuging sorry ass bacon.  Period.

That's what I've thought for a while.  Hoping and  praying differently, but practically believing sad prospects.

We will see.

But, no matter what, a moron is at the wheel.  How anyone can be encouraged and excited by this is beyond my imagining.

Archived