• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Buffalo Bills at Carolina Panthers game day thread

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

source.gif

(P.S. "Trading" Gano is a comforting pipe-dream because nobody will "trade" for a kicker.  Especially one as inconsistent as Gano.)

Minnesota will trade for a kicker. 

"The Baltimore Ravens have traded kicker Kaare Vedvik to the Minnesota Vikings in return for a 2020 fifth-round pick, per ESPN's Adam Schefter.5 days ago" 

7 minutes ago, trueblade said:

Minnesota will trade for a kicker. 

"The Baltimore Ravens have traded kicker Kaare Vedvik to the Minnesota Vikings in return for a 2020 fifth-round pick, per ESPN's Adam Schefter.5 days ago" 

Good God... Gano is one lucky SOB to have fallen into such a friendly “we are SO happy to give you free and un-judgmental” fanbase.

Good for him and his children, I guess. 

worse thing about grier tonight for me was the look on his face after a crappy pass.  he has that 'it wasn't my fault' look.  or maybe its that stupid beard.  idk.   before the beard was ok.  now its totally stupid.

Ooft! I'm glad I didn't stay up for this (it was a midnight start in the U.K.).

These pre-season games seem to be getting less and less important in terms of starters, although they're still crucial with regard to bubble players proving themselves (or not proving themselves as many Panthers seemed to have done last night). That said, I want the Panthers to win, whether it's pre-season or not and it seems they were miles off that last night.

Archived