• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Buffalo Bills at Carolina Panthers game day thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, WOW!! said:

Before all the panic.. No Cam, No Kuechly, No Cmac., no Shaq, no Olsen, no Thomas.. That's alot of fire power and leadership off the field.. 

RELAX!!

Do you not see our backup QB situation. Those guys being out isn't the cause for poor throws.

Just now, Seltzer said:

I hope Heinicke plays the whole 2nd half.  Let's see if he can provide a spark.

He was the backup last year, and I don't think he could look any worse than Allen or Grier

It'd be tough to look worse than Grier did. That was a disaster from him after Allen left the door wide open for him to make a case for the backup job tonight. The only case Grier made was to be the first 3rd round rookie to get cut since Atiyyah Ellison, DT out of Mizzou in '05.

4 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Before all the panic.. No Cam, No Kuechly, No Cmac., no Shaq, no Olsen, no Thomas.. That's alot of fire power and leadership off the field.. 

RELAX!!

That's true... but the preseason is about evaluating backups, and our backup QB's and ILB's are concerning bigtime

It seems like based on the guys sitting, Rivera and Co wanted to evaluate the backup QB's, RB's, and LB's.

Backup RB's look good, even if the stats don't back it up due to Oline penalties.

The backup LB's (Andre Smith & Jermaine Carter) were picked on in coverage.

The backup QB's looked like trash

1 minute ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Ron mad a mistake in taking out Kyle Allen so soon. Yes, he was ineffective but the o-line was getting killed. 

I don't think so. Allen looked bad so we wanted to give Grier a shot. To say that shot did not go well would be like saying that the Titanic took on a little water.

Archived