• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Buffalo Bills at Carolina Panthers game day thread

Jeremy Igo

Don’t care about long ball. Get the ball out of Cam’s hand quick. No sacks or hits. 

Wanna see this defense get consistent pressure. Sit burns let him play the last two preseason games.

buffalo has a pretty nasty defense so I’m not gonna be too concerned if we look like poo with a vanilla offense.

17 minutes ago, ncfan said:

I want to see Little and GVR play the whole 1st half or 3 quarters

Little is a waist bender--if Matsko can get him out of that, we got a player.  Until then, he is going to  struggle.

I think the secondary is going to be Boston/Reid at S and Jackson/Bradberry at CB.  Elliot is the nickel, and Cockrell and Gaulden will compete for the elephant.  That is how I see it now.  Not sure if Luke is still at S or where Elder fits in....

I am OK with it, but we really need to see them develop some chemistry.

Just now, MHS831 said:

Little is a waist bender--if Matsko can get him out of that, we got a player.  Until then, he is going to  struggle.

Thus why he needs pt.  

Get him out there and work him in live action, then when the offense comes off have the OL work with him.  He11 they have the tablets on the sidelines now.  Point out what he was doing last series to correct for the next.  Then reps, reps, reps 

Archived