• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talking bout Buffalo - What do you want to see?

Jeremy Igo

I'd like just to be able to watch it live. 

Just a preseason game so I'll deal.

When I get around to watching it, I hope I get to see guys like Scarlett and Miller and see what they bring to the table. I want to see Little hold his own. I want to see more from Elliott because we might have something good in him. 

I'd like to see the offense exploit the Buffalo D and our defense totally suffocate their O, not just with the first stringers but at all levels. I would love to see the O and the D basically run the same no matter who they have on the field 

Special teams is also .omething I'm curious about. I want to see who stands out in the return game and I'm hoping it's Godwin. I'm really curious about this new kicker and is like to see the bills really put the pressure on. I'd like to see what the gunners look like and if they can take shut down the bills return game.

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

Scarlett get some reps.

This is my main thing. CAP and Holyfield both did pretty good last week, so I'd like to see Scarlett distinguish himself as the legit leader of the RB2 race. 

Also excited to see if Greir improves now that first game jitters are gone.

1) A much better performance by the left side of the OL. Dennis Daley was AWFUL and Greg Little did not look like a player worth trading up into the back end of the 1st for like Hurney originally intended. If the two can figure it out and gel quickly, then our OL is going to be set for the next few years.

2) DWill on the left side. He said himself a couple of seasons ago that he is a RT. I think that he knows the team won't retain him after this season and should he play well, he'll get paid. If Little steps up, the Panthers have a potential trade piece to dangle for an OT-starved team.

3) RBs - Somebody to separate from the pack for that #3 spot. Will be good to see if Scarlett is that guy.

4) EDGE/DL - I've got them at #4, but they're my 1a/1b along with the OL. I'm going to want to see the lighter guys set the edge defending the run and show some diversity in their pass rush when they get to pin their ears back. Specifically, I'll be watching Miller, Haynes, Cox Jr, Butler, and Obada. 

5) Back-up OL right side: Hearn and Greene did a surprisingly solid job vs. Chicago. Maybe it was because I was so dialed in to Little/Daley getting mugged throughout the first quarter that I never noticed any of their missteps.

Want to see No Cam, Olsen, CMC, Samuel, Luke, and Burns

Want to see a Lot of Little (kid needs the work)

Haynes get a Lot of pt.

Jordan Scarlett- Leaks out they really want to find a complimentary back, Scarlett was impressing before his injury 

Holyfield- want to see him get those big short yard goal line carries that the staff says they want to have to spare CMC

56 minutes ago, Icege said:

Greg Little did not look like a player worth trading up into the back end of the 1st for like Hurney originally intended

I hear you, but it would be beneficial to lookup the history of drafting offensive tackles in the first few rounds the last several years. Fans obviously have certain expectations, but the odds of Little playing like a seasoned pro from the word go were always going to be low regardless of what we gave up to draft him.

22 minutes ago, TheRed said:

I hear you, but it would be beneficial to lookup the history of drafting offensive tackles in the first few rounds the last several years. Fans obviously have certain expectations, but the odds of Little playing like a seasoned pro from the word go were always going to be low regardless of what we gave up to draft him.

Vernon Butler was drafted at #31 and has been crucified for his performance based primarily on where he was selected in the draft. While that's ridiculous, it is understandable as 1st rounders are typically looked at as players that can come in and contribute right away. With where Little was taken (and where the team was trying to go and get him), I would expect him to be more pro ready than he currently is.

Would like to see our first string O put together a couple scoring drives, but going up against that Bills D will be tough.

Bills O is not that good, want to see our D-line put consistent pressure on their qb and want to see our secondary actually hang on to some interceptions.

Would like to see our ST continue to shine, Blackburn has them playing well.

And NO injuries

Archived