• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Smith sounds unhappy about Jake starting

Sam Mills Fan

Can't imagine why.

Boss: "Hey, Sloth. We know you don't enjoy working with Jim anymore. We've reviewed your complaints that your productivity is nosediving ever since we've added him to your team because he tends to just lay there in a pool of urine in the middle of the floor with poo running out of his pants leg. See, the thing is, we gave him a bonus recently.."

If only Smitty would get his poo together, we'd be playoff bound for sure.

The team is OLD AND DECREPIT.

Steve's LOST A STEP, and Jake sucks worse than he did.

But, STEVE SMITH isn't what he used to be either. He's proved it on a number of passes this season. How many f*cking balls did he drop in the first 2 games alone?

But, yeah, RETARDS can't remember anything but the ones that were overthrown.

The team is OLD AND DECREPIT.

Steve's LOST A STEP, and Jake sucks worse than he did.

But, STEVE SMITH isn't what he used to be either. He's proved it on a number of passes this season. How many f*cking balls did he drop in the first 2 games alone?

But, yeah, RETARDS can't remember anything but the ones that were overthrown.

We're one of the youngest teams in the league.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/4447/three-of-nine-oldest-teams-in-nfc-westAge

Try again.

Come on, p-55. "I just work here" is the antithesis of a glowing endorsement.

He absolutely isn't endorsing him. I think he may be angry about him and about a lot of things. My point was that his comments regarding I only work here are an indictment of the coach, front office, and many other things.

P55, I thought you finally woke up after the Bills game....I see you are in the dark again. I will check back after the AZ game. I guess Fox isn't alone in not being able to recognize the painfully obvious.

And I have no clue what you are talking about. I told you Smitty is just pissed. The point of this discussion was whether he supported Jake at quarterback versus Moore. My belief is that Smitty doesn't support the FO or the coaches at this point. His issues are largely than Jake.

Smith is obviously pissed, but I think you are jumping to conclusions if you believe it is because he wants Moore to start. I'm willing to wager his frustration is at the play of the team and of the offense in particular, as opposed to one part in it. (Though he likely is upset with Jake)

Two years ago Steve Smith would have scored a touchdown on that deep ball that he caught on Sunday.

He's lost a step. He can't talk.

Jake is making you look bad

Its ok you have to vent out on those who aren't behind Jake

Have you dissed Fox yet? I bet not huh

He absolutely isn't endorsing him. I think he may be angry about him and about a lot of things. My point was that his comments regarding I only work here are an indictment of the coach, front office, and many other things.

And I have no clue what you are talking about. I told you Smitty is just pissed. The point of this discussion was whether he supported Jake at quarterback versus Moore. My belief is that Smitty doesn't support the FO or the coaches at this point. His issues are largely than Jake.

Smitty is pissed for obvious reasons. Coaches sticking w/ Jake is one of those obvious reasons. I don't think Smitty cares who takes snaps.....as long as it is not Jake at the moment. Jake is clearly a problem. You gotta address your biggest problems first. Smith also doesn't want to have Jake continue to start...and coaches not do squat about it...b/c he knows he will end up being the offensive version of Beason. Coaches wouldn't call Pep like it was...Beason did. Eventually, if Fox doesn't do his job...Smith eventually will.

Jake is his friend.

This is the 3rd time he has commented on it....and it is obvious he ain't happy. Not fair to put Smitty is a position to call people out...when Fox has had more than enough time to of done his job. That is what Fox wants....the D is having to already do it. Once the offense has to start calling folks out b/c coaches can't do the obvious.....the team will really fall apart.

Fox just lost the team w/ this move. Sure, he my have Jake on his side and Gross....but the team is lost.

He can still like him as a person without liking him as a QB, LOL

Jake is making you look bad

Its ok you have to vent out on those who aren't behind Jake

Have you dissed Fox yet? I bet not huh

Considering the fact that I've said a thousand times that YOU CAN RUN JAKE OUT OF TOWN AS LONG AS FOX AND JEFF DAVIDSON GO WITH HIM because anyone who thinks that ONLY JAKE is the problem is a fool, I would bet that you don't have a clue.

And Matt "PENCIL STICK LEGS" Moore is not the answer.

Put him in there and watch his next injury be to one of his stick legs.

He can still like him as a person without liking him as a QB, LOL

yeah, that week 1 sideline conversation was perfect foreshadowing (even thought it was light-hearted)......there was probably a great deal of truth to that from Smitty's perspective.....the best parts of Jake were never his skills as the position.

Archived