• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Smith sounds unhappy about Jake starting

Sam Mills Fan

Jake is his friend.

This is the 3rd time he has commented on it....and it is obvious he ain't happy. Not fair to put Smitty is a position to call people out...when Fox has had more than enough time to of done his job. That is what Fox wants....the D is having to already do it. Once the offense has to start calling folks out b/c coaches can't do the obvious.....the team will really fall apart.

Fox just lost the team w/ this move. Sure, he my have Jake on his side and Gross....but the team is lost.

What do you expect your #1 to say. Oh I support you no matter what lol. Smith has a right to be angry and upset. Smith wants a QB who can't give him the ball and do better for this team overall. Even smith relizes Jake time is up. But the coach will not admit it. So thats why Jake remains starter no matter how bad he does.

Jake is his friend.

This is the 3rd time he has commented on it....and it is obvious he ain't happy. Not fair to put Smitty is a position to call people out...when Fox has had more than enough time to of done his job. That is what Fox wants....the D is having to already do it. Once the offense has to start calling folks out b/c coaches can't do the obvious.....the team will really fall apart.

Fox just lost the team w/ this move. Sure, he my have Jake on his side and Gross....but the team is lost.

I think loosing the team will depend on what happens this weekend in Arizona, it's starting to unravel for fox and Co. If jake blows up, then Fox is out just because it will become apparent that he has lost the team.

I love how folks on here take one non definitive statement and try and extropolate their own feelings here. All Smith said was that it wasn't his decision and he would go along with whatever was decided.

That was it. All the unhappy stuff is being manufactured. Smith is smart enough not to go either way. If he says he is happy then if Jake gets pulled it starts another storm. If he says he is unhappy, then there is a storm about the rift between he and Jake. So he takes the diplomatic route and doesn't go one way or the other.

Anything else is in your imagination at least until he clarifies one way or the other.

I love how folks on here take one non definitive statement and try and extropolate their own feelings here. All Smith said was that it wasn't his decision and he would go along with whatever was decided.

That was it. All the unhappy stuff is being manufactured. Smith is smart enough not to go either way. If he says he is happy then if Jake gets pulled it starts another storm. If he says he is unhappy, then there is a storm about the rift between he and Jake. So he takes the diplomatic route and doesn't go one way or the other.

Anything else is in your imagination at least until he clarifies one way or the other.

You missed this one. It's not what he said its how he said it.

Archived