• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vernon Butler

Jeremy Igo

I'm a glass half-full type of guy. I'm feeling pretty good that as a franchise, this is the first 1st round miss we've had in a WHILE. We've been crushing it for the last DECADE - and DJ/Burns have been looking hella promising. Cherry on top - we got fuggin McCoy from the Bucs.... Bruh - Vernon can go we goooood

4 minutes ago, Bunskie said:

I'm a glass half-full type of guy. I'm feeling pretty good that as a franchise, this is the first 1st round miss we've had in a WHILE. We've been crushing it for the last DECADE - and DJ/Burns have been looking hella promising. Cherry on top - we got fuggin McCoy from the Bucs.... Bruh - Vernon can go we goooood

dont forget he was the 30th pick too. not like a top first rounder. 2016 was the absolute worst. SB lost. Terrible draft. Cam Injury. We past it doe

It speaks volumes when undrafted guys like Bryan Cox, Jr. and Efe Obada, who are being asked to learn new positions, are outperforming a 1st round draft pick.

I want to see Vernon Butler succeed, but there is no evidence it's going to happen.  

I could still see him making the team just b/c of the fact we need more down lineman (and subsequently being inactive barring injury) but he is undoubtedly the biggest bust the Everette Bown/Jimmy Clausen/Armanti Edwards trifecta of misery

Archived