• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Chicago Bears Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, ellis said:

I’m not trying to be PC here, but that’s totally not on her. This is a poorly structured broadcast. Undisciplined play-by-play work. Relatively decent color commentary, but nothing outstanding. And they keep throwing this poor woman to the wolves with these awful infomercial type interviews. It’s the role she plays, as they have designed it.

Meanwhile, the radio team is destroying it right now. Tolbert and Szoke, with Donnalley. Well produced and well called. 

Worst broadcast ever

2 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

That was a nice run by Holyfield... I want all these guys to succeed, it's just a concern that we have no one who is proven to take over if CMC (God forbid) gets hurt

Agreed.  While not proven I think the best one still on the roster who could carry the load in the NFL would be Scarlett.  But I still have questions on his hands.  

3 minutes ago, ichigo1057 said:

Yeah, a nice sack just happened and they are just running their mouths off about "So why would you play starters like Cam, CMC, and so on during preseason play". I know the game was pretty much over but damn at least acknowledge what is going on.

Yep... sucks for us fans not to see it in replay, and those guys who have busted their butts at training camp deserve the recognition

Archived