• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Chicago Bears Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Seltzer said:

I think Jermaine Carter and Andre Smith are pretty solid.  But yeah, after that it is concerning

Carter stepped in nicely for Luke at camp. Looks very much in control of the huddle and made a few nice plays. But yeah, there’s a few concerns about depth there. Can’t be deep everywhere.

Just now, Seltzer said:

I think Jermaine Carter and Andre Smith are pretty solid.  But yeah, after that it is concerning

Also Butler looking like ass doesn't help the depth of the 3-4 DL. Cutting him brings us to only 2 primary backups for all 3 spots. Unless Woodrow shows out in preseason, we're going to have to sign someone else.

3 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Also Butler looking like ass doesn't help the depth of the 3-4 DL. Cutting him brings us to only 2 primary backups for all 3 spots. Unless Woodrow shows out in preseason, we're going to have to sign someone else.

This is true... and the reason I could see him still staying

I hope Bonnafon continues to get reps...  It seems ironic bc for years RB was so deep here, but it might be the biggest question mark behind CMC.

CMC obviously has All-Pro ability, but Scarlett is a rookie, CAP is average at best, and Holyfield and Bonnafon are both UDFA

Just now, pantherdad said:

Does she ever shut the fug up; 

I’m not trying to be PC here, but that’s totally not on her. This is a poorly structured broadcast. Undisciplined play-by-play work. Relatively decent color commentary, but nothing outstanding. And they keep throwing this poor woman to the wolves with these awful infomercial type interviews. It’s the role she plays, as they have designed it.

Meanwhile, the radio team is destroying it right now. Tolbert and Szoke, with Donnalley. Well produced and well called. 

Archived