• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Chicago Bears Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

I hope he is really good at ST, cause he sucks at LB.  Makes Colin Jones seem like an All-Pro safety

3-4 ILB depth is concerning. Yeah we have primary backups, but 1 injury and we just have 1 primary backup for both spots.

3 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

Great play by Andre Smith

Tar Heel. Kid is a stud but had some bad luck with injuries at UNC. Nobody is going to confuse Larry Fedora as a good defensive evaluator but Smith was a good find and honestly left school a year too early. 

7 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

I've learned something new in 2019 since watching football since 1966.

Football games are determined and won by yards surrendered.

I'm shocked.

No... really.

Games are won based on scoring more than the opponent. Defenses are ranked by yards surrendered. Glad you finally learned some basics after watching for 50 years. If you had another 200 years you might actually know enough to make intelligent posts.

They’ll keep six wide receivers. 17 appears to be one of those guys. The next step is finding out who can elevate their game to compete with Torrey Smith. Of course, several games left and a lot can happen. Let’s check things out after game three.

But yes, 17’s gotta stay. He’s been all that in camp, and he shined tonight. 

7 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

3-4 ILB depth is concerning. Yeah we have primary backups, but 1 injury and we just have 1 primary backup for both spots.

I think Jermaine Carter and Andre Smith are pretty solid.  But yeah, after that it is concerning

Archived