• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Chicago Bears Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

I would have liked to have seen what Jordan Scarlett can bring to the table, but hopefully he will get the opportunity in the not so distant future.

Beyond that I'm looking at the OL depth, and what the pass rush can do. Hopefully this RB group can make some plays. We desperately need a resurgence in the ground game for 2019.

2 hours ago, joemac said:

They have daily fantasy for the preseason?  

Yep. I kind of like it better because it’s realy all about picking guys that will get a ton of playing time. I always just stack panthers backups. Byrd was my old go-to - Brandon Wegher that one year. Holyfield is a no-brained this year.

1. LARGE group of veteran starters are out there early going through a warmup with House. Suspect we may not see much from those guys once the game starts tonight.

List of names includes McCaffrey, Olsen, Paradis, D. Williams, KK, Addison, Irvin, Shaq, Bradberry, Jackson, Reid ...

5 hours ago, imminent rogaine said:

Gonna roll out a panther-heavy daily fantasy lineup w Godwin, Holyfield, Ian Thomas, and either Allen or Grier. Which QB would you guys play?

I went Godwin and Holyfield too. Avoiding Panthers Qb's because its going to be split up a ton. Went with Stidham (considered Brett Hundley for a bit).  

Kyle Allen taking some snaps from Van Roten, who’ll likely start the game at center.

Jourdan RodrigueVerified account @JourdanRodrigue 7m7 minutes ago

More

If Van Roten starts at center, I’m curious to see if Dennis Daley starts at left guard. He was taking reps there this week with the first team.

Archived