• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Grier and Allen make this preseason so much more interesting.

Jeremy Igo

34 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Hol up a minute. Hurney with a full offseason under his belt only has a 7-9 record to show for it. 

Let's wait to see how we do this season before we crown him. 

I say this believing 100% that he has improved the team immensely this offseason, but still, gotta wait to see what the product on the field is first. 

Pretty fair assessment he looks like he has done a  good job this offseason but we will find out soon.

2 hours ago, joeyxfresco said:

I’m really looking forward to seeing us FINALLY run a 3-4

You must have missed it the first time around with Capers.  95 and 96 were great. A lot of sacks and turnovers.  97 not so great and 98 was awful.  Capers started using a 4 man front at the end of 98 because they could not stop the run.  I think that ruined the 3-4 for me forever. 

Just now, bababoey said:

You must have missed it the first time around with Capers.  95 and 96 were great. A lot of sacks and turnovers.  97 not so great and 98 was awful.  Capers started using a 4 man front at the end of 98 because they could not stop the run.  I think that ruined the 3-4 for me forever. 

We haven't run one since but it was so bad because we had Morabito, Peter and I think Gilbert there on the DL providing no pass rush to help out Mike Minter and a bunch of JAGS at best in the secondary.

29 minutes ago, bababoey said:

Is that really your argument against it?  20 years ago?

26 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

We haven't run one since but it was so bad because we had Morabito, Peter and I think Gilbert there on the DL providing no pass rush to help out Mike Minter and a bunch of JAGS at best in the secondary.

Jason Peter was probably so high that you and I remember that better than he does.

addams family smoking GIF

Archived