• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bears Predictions Thread

Jeremy Igo

Yall covered my predictions, so I am going to freelance---

Reggie Bonnafon has a big day and wiggles into the RB discussion.

Allen will look good, but Grier will hit on a long ball and a #2 QB controversy begins some more.

Little will not have a bad day against a rather vanilla defense , and we will all wonder how our fifth, sixth, and seventh round picks were still on the board.  Watch Daley--he may have simply been out of position at SC....Godwin will snag a few balls for about 30 yards....

Miller and Haynes are the two I am going to be watching closely, along with Elliot and Gaulden in nickel roles.  Big games out of these 4 players is a good sign of the present and future.

Score?  33-13 Cats

On 8/5/2019 at 2:54 PM, Jeremy Igo said:

Here it is ladies and gents, your first predictions thread of this wonderful new season. A season full of mystery. A season full of splendor. A magical season sure to delight the senses.

What are your predictions for this game? A big fat W

Does Cam play? no

Who gets the biggest offensive and defensive plays for the Panthers? CMC and Shaq

Score? 24-13

Will their be complaints about the final score? yes, drama over a Pass Interference call

this^^

On 8/5/2019 at 3:52 PM, bigdavis said:

Picking scores in the pre-season is a total crapshoot.

These games (the first 3 especially) are decided by the 2nd and 3rd stringers, playing for a roster spot.  Anybody can fumble; anybody can run back a pick.

Though it's subject to change, Rivera's already said "all 4 QB's will play."  We'd all be shocked if Cam sees more than the first series.

All that said, I think our depth is better than it's been in many years, and better than the Bears'.

Panthers 24, Bears 13.

pretty close

On 8/7/2019 at 10:07 AM, hepcat said:

Majority of veterans don't play for either squad, Panthers backups prove better than the Bears. Kyle Allen lights it up, Grier throws a TD, Panthers 27, Bears 13

Except for Allen lighting it up I was pretty close

On 8/5/2019 at 3:52 PM, bigdavis said:

Picking scores in the pre-season is a total crapshoot.

These games (the first 3 especially) are decided by the 2nd and 3rd stringers, playing for a roster spot.  Anybody can fumble; anybody can run back a pick.

Though it's subject to change, Rivera's already said "all 4 QB's will play."  We'd all be shocked if Cam sees more than the first series.

All that said, I think our depth is better than it's been in many years, and better than the Bears'.

Panthers 24, Bears 13.

Damn!  Missed it by a point.

Archived