• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bears Predictions Thread

Jeremy Igo

I’d be surprised if Cam plays at all. I think they’ll want to evaluate the OL during live fire before even considering exposing him. While it sucks it’s certainly understandable. 

I think the D will look good and the O will look bad, now idea about scoring. I could see numerous guys getting sacks but against whom? There’s very little you can glean from preseason as a whole and even less so from the first and last games. 

4 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

What are your predictions for this game?

Does Cam play?

Who gets the biggest offensive and defensive plays for the Panthers?

Score?

Will their be complaints about the final score?

I predict I will get bored by the middle of the second quarter and wish "real" football was back.

Yes, but not beyond the first quarter.

Offensive play, Scarlett. Defensive play, Brian Burns.

20-17 Bears. (their scrubs beat our scrubs)

Yes. There will always be complaints in the Huddle. If we won the Super Bowl 350-0, there would still be some asshole complaining.

Cam, Luke, D. Williams, Paradis all do not play

E. Holyfield is the surprise, as he gets a lot of reps due to Scarlett's injury and limited reps for CMC. I also think one of the lesser known receivers will click with Grier or Allen and be impressive.

Panthers 1st and 2nd teams outplay da Bears but Chicago wins 27-24 because we use the game as an opportunity to see what kind of depth we have while they focus on getting a W

Archived