• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3 wide set - which receivers you want in there?

Jeremy Igo

Almost a can't lose combination. I will say dont sleep on Hogan on the outside too, that's when he kills teams. Hogan and Samuel outside, DJ in slot if we are running 31 personnel. But at the end of the day, whoever Cam has the best rapport with and who matches up best versus whoever.

Could depend on opponent, how they’re matching our offense, down and distance. Everyone seems to be forgetting Hogan, who was Mr Clutch for Brady in NE

Gotta add that with all our weapons, a healthy and upgraded line and a healthy Cam it’s going to hard to stop us anywhere on the field

Wright, much like Moore and Samuel, is a tough player to get on the ground after the catch. Interestingly, he did his best work in the final quarter of games last season, averaging 14.4 yards per catch (10.0 yards per target), primarily from the slot. Both situational metrics outperformed Edelman’s 2018 averages in New England. Also, Edelman played in luxury with an almost too-healthy Tom Brady—Wright was fielding passes from a wounded Newton and a trio of backups.

https://onepantherplace.com/?p=1709

Can someone remind me why were paying Torrey Smith $3M this season when no one wants him any higher than #4 on the depth chart and I'm personally leaning toward hopefully no higher than #5 or potentially even #6? 

With Hogan here, do we even need his "veteran leadership" in the locker room? Depending on how the returner situation sorts out, I wonder if Hogan and Smith may be competing for one roster spot?

Archived