• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Torrey Smith touting Tepper

Jeremy Igo

Mr. Tepper is a smart businessman.  He puts his money where his mouth is and because of it things get done.  The stadium deal in Charlotte will get done because it's Tepper they are dealing with and not JR, the practice facilities will get done in SC because of Tepper!  He's good for business!

I think he is exactly what the Panthers needed and I hope to be able to meet him one day!

2 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Sorry gramps but I expect more from my NFL organization, athletes, and owner than providing me a 4 hour window to drink beers on Sunday. I know you are a big Richardson guy and are devastated he and his awful way of doing things are longer here, but Mr T is bringing change. Don’t like it? Leave! #TrimTheFat #YouTheFat

You spelled CNN wrong.

17 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Mr. Tepper is the man. A breath of fresh air is an understatement.

I’d really love Mr. T to be more outspoken on social issues and get even more involved with the community. Things like bringing in US soccer star and fine American Megan Rapinoe, criticizing government leaders who have failed us like the orange ape currently in the White House, and just being more transparent and less exclusive like the other dude who used to own the team. All great examples of not “sticking to sports” and cleaning up our fanbase. #TrimTheFat

Not that I disagree with 100% of your post... but I really don't feel like reading it in the Panthers forum.  Go elsewhere with it.  When I want politics I go to political news sources.

Archived