• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Torrey Smith touting Tepper

Jeremy Igo

Mr. Tepper is the man. A breath of fresh air is an understatement.

I’d really love Mr. T to be more outspoken on social issues and get even more involved with the community. Things like bringing in US soccer star and fine American Megan Rapinoe, criticizing government leaders who have failed us like the orange ape currently in the White House, and just being more transparent and less exclusive like the other dude who used to own the team. All great examples of not “sticking to sports” and cleaning up our fanbase. #TrimTheFat

He’s fielding a good product. He’s actively involved in the community. He’s investing in the team in terms of infrastructure and analytics. 

Political leanings or social causes are fantastic for those who are into that. Checks all those boxes, too.

I’m more focused on the football end, and he’s doing all the right things thus far. I hope it continues, and I’d like to see Ron do well with him. It’s a big year for RR. 

Tepper regularly states that he is all about taking intelligent risks and it will be interesting to see when one of these risks don't work and how the Huddle with handle this.  Or when Tepper takes the team to Rock Hill because Charlotte won't pay for a new stadium . . . .

47 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Stick to sports or go to tinderbox....no place for social issues here...just football

Sorry gramps but I expect more from my NFL organization, athletes, and owner than providing me a 4 hour window to drink beers on Sunday. I know you are a big Richardson guy and are devastated he and his awful way of doing things are longer here, but Mr T is bringing change. Don’t like it? Leave! #TrimTheFat #YouTheFat

20 minutes ago, jtm said:

Tepper regularly states that he is all about taking intelligent risks and it will be interesting to see when one of these risks don't work and how the Huddle with handle this.  Or when Tepper takes the team to Rock Hill because Charlotte won't pay for a new stadium . . . .

Scared money don’t make money 

I’m thrilled about the analytics part he is advocating. Thinking outside of the box is a good thing! 

Tepper’s approach is different than JR’s. It’s about winning and using every resource possible to create an edge or to create an advantage. Glad we’ve stepped into modern day football. 

No more country club atmosphere good ol boy club around here. 

Archived