• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newton, Allen, Grier

Jeremy Igo

14 hours ago, GoPanthers123 said:

I think we need all 3, it’s a long season and this team can win with a back up.  Just throw short passes and let DJ/CMC do their thing.

Grier will not throw the ball short for 60 minutes. Allen showed against the Saints that he could actually take advantage of the speed out wide. Unfortunately, I feel like we would've been in a better position with Allen, earlier, than the coaches realized. Norv's system is QB friendly and it showed when Allen was in. 

3 hours ago, MHS831 said:

And we post religiously on a message board so strangers with fake names can read them.

When Cam is 32? He aint Brees or Brady--never getting hit.  Cam has been battered and often the battered players hit a wall--how effective will Cam be when there is no longer a run threat?  Unfortunately, developing Grier slowly could be a wise move.  In 3 years, one of these 2 could be the next starting QB---

That’s why I said “either.”  If both show promise, groom the one we want as a potential starter to replace Cam and trade the other.  

Archived