• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte Halloween Parties

Sultan33g

Amos's in Southend always has a pretty big bash for halloween. My wife went 2 years ago and just from her few pictures I saw, the costumes were pretty awesome. If that isn't your bag though check online at various Bar/Club websites and see if they have anything going on. Like other posters said though, you probably can't go wrong just heading downtown and cruising various places Friday/Saturday night.

lazyday.com and carolinanightlife.com both have calendars. make sure you check the charlotte section and not one of the other areas that they are in.

where to go really depends on what you want to do/see. college girls? Bar Charlotte, Forum and Whiskey River seem to have that crowd. More mature crowd. check out Buckhead and Suite. I haven't been in a while though so take what I say with a grain of salt.

lazyday.com and carolinanightlife.com both have calendars. make sure you check the charlotte section and not one of the other areas that they are in.

where to go really depends on what you want to do/see. college girls? Bar Charlotte, Forum and Whiskey River seem to have that crowd. More mature crowd. check out Buckhead and Suite. I haven't been in a while though so take what I say with a grain of salt.

thanx!

stay away from bar charlotte...place is filled with teens and is not something you'd enjoy...dixies tavern usually has a costume contest, pretty cool..always a decent crowd at "cans"...the forum is decent, alley cat..the same...just about anywhere at the epicentre is cool, i'd start there if i were you

Archived