• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Off to camp... help me fill in the gaps

Jeremy Igo

21 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Heading to training camp this morning. Help me fill in the coverage gap. Is there anything not being covered enough by the other outlets?

What is McCoy’s favorite pie? Burns favorite pie? Little’s favorite pie? 

DBs outside of Bradberry and Jackson

1. How is Cockrell progressing, where does he fit?  We were Real high on him last year prior to injury.  They did mention lining him up at Safety at one pint yesterday.  

2. Speaking of Safety, how the FS spot coming? Is Gaulden coming along well?

3. If Little isnt ready, that may open a spot to start for Van Roten.  How is he looking? Because he was Bad last year, only overlooked because the LT spot was even worse

4. Does Vernon Butler even look worthy of a roster spot on his last year?

1. Greg Little

2. Safety - Gaulden and why Cockrell is getting reps at safety 

3. Safety - will we/ when will we sign a decent depth piece at safety in case Gaulden does not perform or we have an injury

4. Nickel CB. Are we going with corn? Do we have a starter yet? Will we sign depth or stay put

5. Christian Miller 

6. How is the D adjusting to a 3-4

7. Who is the depth for ILB

1 hour ago, GarthMcGrath said:

How does CMC look? I believe he added a little weight so how does he compare with TC last year? Also, do you see more 2TE formations now than last year? That one year with Olsen and Shockey was a lot of fun...

I haven't heard anything on Ian Thomas yet. It would be nice to know how he is progressing.

Archived