• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hogan video

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

I haven't heard anything about Ross. Dude was a baller at Washington stuck behind pro-bowl talent and high draft picks. He can play at this level, even with limited opportunities. Everyone can't do that. 

I was at practice for a while Thursday and Ross was making all kinds of grabs. One catch had ridiculous concentration where he and the db were fighting for the ball, it popped up in the air off of one of them,, Ross fell down and completed the pass flat on his back.  People in the stands were like, " who in the heck is #19?"

34 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

I was at practice for a while Thursday and Ross was making all kinds of grabs. One catch had ridiculous concentration where he and the db were fighting for the ball, it popped up in the air off of one of them,, Ross fell down and completed the pass flat on his back.  People in the stands were like, " who in the heck is #19?"

Ross does stuff like that all the time. Given a fair shot, he'll beat out guys like Torrey and Hogan. 

7 hours ago, 45catfan said:

I honestly think he's battling Wright for the #3 spot.  Either way it's nice to be solidly four-deep, if not more, at WR.  That still leaves Smith, Robinson, Ross and now Mickens to battle it out for the last spot or two.  That's quality depth the likes this team has never seen before.

I very happy with the WR position. It's going to be a blast to watch Moore grow, Samuel is electric, Wright is clutch and Hogan looks like a fine addition. If Hogan can take the 3rd spot that's fantastic. If any of the other guys can overtake Smith for the 5th spot that is just a cherry on top going forward.

Archived