• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hogan video

Jeremy Igo

31 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Defender was touching him the entire time and never let him go, flag flag flag flag flag

Defenders are entitled to the ground as much as the WR. Jackson stayed in front, contact initiated by Hogan up until the cut to the outside, then Jackson clearly has the hold on the jersey.

16 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Defenders are entitled to the ground as much as the WR. Jackson stayed in front, contact initiated by Hogan up until the cut to the outside, then Jackson clearly has the hold on the jersey.

Yep, good coverage up until Hogan breaked. The there was a hold

4 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Yep, good coverage up until Hogan breaked. The there was a hold

breaked?   oh, have another cup jeremy.    we started using 'broke' recently.  lack of protein may be affecting you

It seems that often when the pats let guys go, they don't look as spectacular.  I think belechek and co just know how to scheme to emphasize a players strengths and minimize the weaknesses.  Hogan is a really good reciever, but I bet the route trees in ne, combined with brady's quick reads, made Hogan's job easier.

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

Looks solid for a #4 WR

I honestly think he's battling Wright for the #3 spot.  Either way it's nice to be solidly four-deep, if not more, at WR.  That still leaves Smith, Robinson, Ross and now Mickens to battle it out for the last spot or two.  That's quality depth the likes this team has never seen before.

Archived