• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Some Panthers Training Camp nuggets to digest

Jeremy Igo

On 7/27/2019 at 11:44 PM, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Your qualifications are?

That is a really dumb statement.  Many athletes have shoulder issues and recover fully.

You’ll see.  Don’t care if you believe me or not.  

On 7/27/2019 at 10:40 AM, Manther said:

I think Cam is going to have his highest year in passing this year, and that is with CMC getting 2000 all purpose yards.

I believe he’ll have a great year, but his shoulder will never be 100%.  He is basically admitting and accepting that if you watch his interview with Peter King.  

3 hours ago, ickmule said:

I believe he’ll have a great year, but his shoulder will never be 100%.  He is basically admitting and accepting that if you watch his interview with Peter King.  

Nobody is ever 100% after 8 or 9 years in the league. Surgeries and injuries take their toll. In addition players will tell you that wear and tear from week to week also makes it likely they aren't as healthy at the end of the year as they are in September. But what players miss from a physical point of view as they slow down and age, they make up for with increased knowledge of the game.  So the nitpicky point is really irrelevant and no different from any vet who has been in the league and has significant wear and tear.

Archived