• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Some Panthers Training Camp nuggets to digest

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, ickmule said:

Cams shoulder will not ever be 100%. The best we can hope for is 80 to 90% and anything less is a disaster for this team.  

Agreed. Haven’t seen Cam throw with the same velocity he had before the injury since. 

Still expect Gaulden to be a bum. On a much more positive note, super pumped to hear about Scarlett and Daley. If we can get Little and Daley as solid options in the two deep, we won't have to sweat the OL quite as much. I definitely don't want another couch FA starting lineup again.

1 hour ago, ickmule said:

Cams shoulder will not ever be 100%. The best we can hope for is 80 to 90% and anything less is a disaster for this team.  

I think Cam is going to have his highest year in passing this year, and that is with CMC getting 2000 all purpose yards.

3 hours ago, panthers55 said:

So how does two less than perfect passes suddenly mean he is not 100% and the Panthers are pushing him too hard? How many deep throws has he made since surgery?  A dozen?  What about being rusty as just a likely explanation?

Yeah I agree everybody going to eat their words when Cam lights it up! I will be here to remind them.

I think Cam has plenty of zip on the ball. I do see that he's not winding up and putting his whole body into every pass like he's trying to throw through a door. Just a flick of the wrist now.

He's been known his entire career as throwing too hard. Now that he's taking something off, he's not throwing hard enough? That may be called maturing as a passer...

As long as he can line that deep out, he's good.

Archived