• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video: Brian Burns Highlight

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, RumHam said:

And Donte proved what last year? He's raw, he's still too short, and he shouldn't be starting on the outside. See Steelers game. Hopefully he's better but he can't get taller. Little was a reach and terrible pick. See our starting Free Safety.

If I have to ask you what Donte proved last year, its clear you weren't watching.  See 2nd Saints game.

Yes at Pitt, the rookie had trouble covering one of the best receivers in all of football for the first half.  He shut him down second half.  See Steelers game.

On 7/26/2019 at 4:37 PM, panthers55 said:

Doubt it was a sack. It would have been a holding penalty though. Burns is fast but he isn't strong enough yet to just burst through a hold or knock the tackles hands away. The knock on him is that he does great until the tackle has his hands on him.

Burns pulled up for the red jersey. Whether or not it would have been a sack, he could have gotten his hands on Cam.

Question for ya'll that are following more closely than I am: I've seen a few clips of Little getting beaten by Burns, but how is he faring against the other DE's?

36 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

Burns pulled up for the red jersey. Whether or not it would have been a sack, he could have gotten his hands on Cam.

Question for ya'll that are following more closely than I am: I've seen a few clips of Little getting beaten by Burns, but how is he faring against the other DE's?

I haven't come across much of him vs other rushers, I'd say I'm following moderately close. 

38 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

Actually Burns had his hands on him. Because it wasn't in pads Little let go and Burns pulled up. But if it had been full go, Little would have held on and Cam would have stepped up and Burns would have sailed on behind him. 

Seems in the padded practices, Little did  somewhat better which is expected. Early camp always favors the defense 

Archived