• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Daryl Williams to get a look at left guard and left tackle

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Moton was never in the cards at LT.  They had  many opportunities to play him there--the second most important position on offense---and did not--well before Little was on the team.

I think he could play LT too, but I am wagering Matsko knows more about that than me.

...they have played him at LT. last year in the preseason bc matt kalil was hurt and in week 1 until they put him at RT bc they shut down williams for the year.

6 hours ago, mc52beast said:

What about GVR? Was talking about him on the radio this morning, said he didn’t miss one run blocking assignment and was the only guy to start all 16 games

I mean....he is serviceable but I would say he is an average starter at best. I would prefer to see him as a top shelf back up.

12 hours ago, RumHam said:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM I WONDER WHY?? MAYBE YOU DON'T DRAFT A LEFT TACKLE IN THE 2ND ROUND TO IMMEDIATELY START

I mean, I am pretty skeptical of Little too but let's not freak out until we get through camp and see what our OL looks like. If Little looks like a bum, then we can start second guessing that move in full earnest. Even in that scenario, if he ends up as a starting quality(even average) LT in year two or three, it would still be a pretty solid move. 

If he ends up as a backup or JAG though......no bueno, Hurney. You fuged up.

Archived