• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Daryl Williams to get a look at left guard and left tackle

Jeremy Igo

you’re pretty bad at this

not acknowledging someone’s jewish heritage is anti-semetic. especially when jewish ppl were literally genocided by white supremacists. so you’re making an ignorant comment just like rosanne did. i’m not going to make a venn diagram about how dehumanizing each individual case is, dummy.

1 minute ago, frash.exe said:

you’re pretty bad at this

not acknowledging someone’s jewish heritage is anti-semetic. especially when jewish ppl were literally genocided by white supremacists. so you’re making an ignorant comment just like rosanne did. i’m not going to make a venn diagram about how dehumanizing each individual case is, dummy.

You're trivializing actual antisemitism in an attempt to win an argument about football.

What does that say about you?

1 minute ago, TheRed said:

You're trivializing actual antisemitism in an attempt to win an argument about football.

What does that say about you?

i’m going off of personal remarks you’ve made about gettleman. like i’ve explained before, you’re a complete bullshit artist who acts like they’re this progressive voice of reason. you personally made wholly inaccurate assumptions about my views and accused me of casual racism (to win a football argument) a few months ago. i have noticed you make casual racist remarks and point that out while you act all “i don’t hate this gettleman guy, i’m cool as a cucumber about him” and instead of owning them, you desperately resort to whataboutism at every turn to try to deflect the heat off of you.

2 minutes ago, frash.exe said:

i’m going off of personal remarks you’ve made about gettleman. like i’ve explained before, you’re a complete bullshit artist who acts like they’re this progressive voice of reason. you personally made wholly inaccurate assumptions about my views and accused me of casual racism (to win a football argument) a few months ago. i have noticed you make casual racist remarks and point that out while you act all “i don’t hate this gettleman guy, i’m cool as a cucumber about him” and instead of owning them, you desperately resort to whataboutism at every turn to try to deflect the heat off of you.

Are you planning on providing these antisemitic posts about Gettleman?

Honestly thinking about it, Dave Gettleman has been discussed here the last few years as much as any figure I can recall associated with this franchise. Even Cam. Yet this is the first I have ever heard of antisemitism related to him in any capacity whatsoever. It's almost like someone desperately tossed that out just because.

2 hours ago, frash.exe said:

hard to tell if you are being sarcastic or just blabbering at this point

Really? That was hard for you to tell? Poor guy...let me teach you the difference.

That was sarcasm.

Blabbering is going into every thread to whine about how bad this organization sucks. I’ll even throw in a bonus: irony is doing the latter, while calling people “grumpy fuddy duddies” in the same breath.

Hopefully that wasn’t too many words for you.

Before Williams got hurt last year he it was reported he was looking for a lot more money than the Panther's were wanting to pay. It looked as if he was going to play out the last year of his contract and hit the FA market to get paid (like Norwell) after 2018. The injury changed everything. He's in town on a 1 year prove it deal. We have no idea how his body is going to hold up. If he gets hurt again we're probably going to move on from him.If he plays well he'll likely be looking for a large contract and a substantial amount of guaranteed money heading into 2020. 

Moton played well at RT. We didn't expereince much drop off at RT last season when he took over. He's only in the 3rd year of a 4 yr deal. Trai has resigned with us right after prior to the 2017 season. Paradis was just signed in this offseason. If Little pans out at LT we'll have him under control via his rookie contract for 3 more seasons. This line will be in very good shape heading into 2020 season...even if Williams decides to move on. Quality guards are easier to find than quality tackles. And, if Darryl decides to stick around on a team friendly deal our O-line could be one of the best in the NFL for the next couple of years.

3 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

If they shift Moton to left. And he excels (I think he would, not only is he athletic but he’s very cerebral) where does that leave a 2nd round draft pick who is a prototype LT. 

Moton was never in the cards at LT.  They had  many opportunities to play him there--the second most important position on offense---and did not--well before Little was on the team.

I think he could play LT too, but I am wagering Matsko knows more about that than me.

Archived