• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers report to camp today

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

I hadn't been paying attention. Honestly, the #YangGang was the best way to bridge the gap through June until now. Now, my loyalties will be divided campaigning for Yang and supporting the Panthers. Good thing that the two aren't mutually exclusive...

Yeah and one will end sooner than the other 

32 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

Rivera alludes to an install plan for QB Cam Newton - including monitoring his reps - and says he believes he’s “ready to roll” but says he still must meet with team doctors after everyone has their physical this afternoon.

If this is true, I can see us settling the backup QB position relatively early in the preseason.

13 minutes ago, mjligon said:

Yeah and one will end sooner than the other 

It's all relative, my friend. If I had a million dollars & could bet 200 years+ from now, I would bet that Andrew Yang will be looked upon as a visionary who was exactly correct about his approach to America's economy and people. He'll live on regardless if he doesn't get over the hump in 2020. Such is the movement that is the #YangGang. Anyway...

Back to the Panthers and 2019!

19 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I hadn't been paying attention. Honestly, the #YangGang was the best way to bridge the gap through June until now. Now, my loyalties will be divided campaigning for Yang and supporting the Panthers. Good thing that the two aren't mutually exclusive...

Kudos to you for getting involved, champ.  A lot of people talk about politics and critique it to no end, but not many get involved.

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Lower leg is the most detail we have received this off season.

He has yet to practice with the team this year.

I hope the kid gets his body right. From what I saw on All or Nothing, he can put himself in position to make plays. I think the pressure got to him a bit.

9 minutes ago, XOBlackxJokerOX said:

I hope the kid gets his body right. From what I saw on All or Nothing, he can put himself in position to make plays. I think the pressure got to him a bit.

me too....

I'm concerned it is a soft tissue issue. He has not been seen in a boot, brace or crutches. He is able to walk fine. It was mentioned it might be groin related which can be a nagging injury.

6 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

me too....

I'm concerned it is a soft tissue issue. He has not been seen in a boot, brace or crutches. He is able to walk fine. It was mentioned it might be groin related which can be a nagging injury.

Hopefully they've put in enough work on it to allow him to train on the side at least. Those mental reps are really important too but getting some actual practice in would be more beneficial IMO.

Archived