• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers report to camp today

Jeremy Igo

35 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Its his purpose in life. You know....his role in the grand scheme of things. Kind of like a gnat. Not sure exactly what that role is, but I'm sure there is one.

hey be careful with that tone young man or i’m going to report this post and you’re going to have to ban yourself for 24 hours

Rivera indicates that a couple of players will likely start on PUP but says he has yet to meet with team doctors as players complete their physicals today.

RR: One or two guys will probably start on PUP, but we’ll get those names later.

any ideas?

2 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

Rivera indicates that a couple of players will likely start on PUP but says he has yet to meet with team doctors as players complete their physicals today.

RR: One or two guys will probably start on PUP, but we’ll get those names later.

any ideas?

Byrd

I hadn't been paying attention. Honestly, the #YangGang was the best way to bridge the gap through June until now. Now, my loyalties will be divided campaigning for Yang and supporting the Panthers. Good thing that the two aren't mutually exclusive...

Archived