• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

USA Today's Predictions for each division

Jeremy Igo

Pretty fair prediction for the Panthers. Not buying the Browns hype at all. Smells like the 2011 Eagles. Bengals and Lions will not be 3-13 by a long shot. Worst team I think will be the Broncos who are on the verge of an entire organizational collapse.

Otherwise nothing too outrageous. 

I want to angry about this, I really do.

But, not to sound like a broken record here, Cam's shoulder - is it healthy? The O-line, will it gel? New defensive scheme and a youthful injection of pass rushers learning how to fit in.

A lot of ifs to hang your hat on. Seems like a lot of writers are unsure and hedging their bets with mid-level predictions.

Personally, I think we'll struggle at first and then catch fire and finish 10-6. (But hoping for another 15-1 season!)

Ah, yes. 

That might be the most generic piece of garbage I’ve ever seen. Actually that’s not true, it mirrors about 90% of what I see these days.

EDITOR: “F IT, copy and Paste the 5-11 BUCS graphic from the last 11 years.” There’s the science that goes into that. 

No insight. Just a bunch a random guesses. Good times.

Archived