• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Such respect for Funchess!

Jeremy Igo

11 minutes ago, Hotsauce said:

I Think we need to be done trashing former players who weren’t butt heads when they were in Charlotte 

Not trashing, pointing out the obvious. Also relates to this season as that will be DJ this year. The decline in Funchess' reps last year should have come much, much sooner.

Well, if we're pointing out the obvious, it's pretty obvious that CMC was getting the ball.  The SS (Evans) and one of the corners (Whitehead) were on a blitz so HaHa was alone and responsible for being the last line.  Thus, he sat down in a super deep position and kept everything in front of him while reading.  I'm not sure this has the first thing to do with Funchess.

33 minutes ago, Hotsauce said:

I Think we need to be done trashing former players who weren’t butt heads when they were in Charlotte 

Funchess will be just fine with his millions from the Colts, he doesn't need Ned Flanders on the carolinahuddle to stick up for him.

6 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

From the White Knight of Newton this is hilarious.

People defend Cam Newton because he has consistently been the prevailing reason why this franchise has been remotely relevant over the last near decade.

No one is going to rush in to defend a mediocre WR who couldn't even sniff a second contract on a team desperate for playmakers.

You are grasping.

Funchess lost me completely when he blew a chance to win the New Orleans game a few years back— and also blew a chance to get back in with that sideline drop lobbed in his hands,..

he is garbage as a player,... no better than a Hank Basket.

Archived