• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oh my God..... It's camp week.

Jeremy Igo

Look alive ladies and gents. 

Players check in Wednesday. First practice is Thursday eve.

Pads won't go on until Saturday, so if you have to choose one to go to this week, it should probably be Saturday or Sunday. (unless you want to do the kickoff party,.)

Lots of completion at various positions. Does Little claim the LT spot? Who wins LG? Where does Williams/ Moton end up? Who claims #2 behind CMC? Who is Cams backup?

Does Burns earn a starting spot or does his weight keep him from dominating? How long does it take the defense to feel comfortable with Ron’s new “hybrid” 3-4? And of course who wins the starting FS slot.

KEEP POUNDING 

12 minutes ago, rbsponsel52 said:

This comment is irrelevant to this thread and has nothing to do with it because it is about Training Camp not MMA. Try making this comment in the thread that has to do with it.

As well as this comment. I reported it but know that they wont enforce their rules

2 minutes ago, pennywise said:

Cap suck. If vet means that much then what happened to CJ Anderson last season again?

My personally belief is CJ asked to be let go when he figured to be a bystander.  It was widely thought that the two would share the load last year.  CAP has always been a backup and has no delusions of splitting time with CMC.  It all goes back to pass protection; rookies have historically struggled with it and the team took great strides in upgrading the O-line this offseason.  I doubt they do all that and allow Cam to get pummeled due to rookie RBs that can't pick up a blitz.

Archived