• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Possible move to the Charlotte area

Bruce Wayne

South Charlotte and anywhere between the Ballantyne area and Mint Hill.

There are other areas that are OK. You will get more house for you money in North Charlotte or University area but they schools aren't as nice and the area isn't as nice. It just depends on what you want.

Unless he is in Cleveland or Cinnci. It doesn't get much trashier than that.

I currently live north of Cincy near Dayton. This area is falling apart. Dayton is an automotive town but now all of the auto plants are closed. With so many companies and jobs leaving this area I'm starting to look elsewhere in the company.

If you move to matthews mint hill or ballentyne be prepared to be bored out of your mind and not know any of your neighbors...

I live in Mint Hill and know my neighbors. We don't hang out because they are all old but I we talk on Saturdays and Sundays while we are all doing yard work....OK maybe we are old too.

:) no prob

I don't look to my neighbors to have a good time though. Of course I've lived here my whole life and have friends that I've known for years.

I guess neighbors are important when you are moving to a new town and know no one.

Archived