• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This DJ Moore stat is pretty incredible...

Jeremy Igo

16 hours ago, BrianS said:

On paper, the weapons around Cam are by far the best he's ever had.  We're going to see a lot of CMC, Greg, DJ and Curtis on the field together.  Go ahead.  Double one of them.  Double two of them.  Cam still has two outstanding weapons with single coverage.  And it doesn't even take into consideration who the 5th eligible is . . . Jarius Wright, Ian Thomas and Chris Hogan are NFL talents who can make plays.

We should all be praying that everyone enters the season 100% healthy and stays that way, because we could be 2015 good this year.  We're even under the radar just like we were then.

Healthy we are SB capable.  I have mega high expectations for this season.  You build from the lines out and we finally did it and with strong intent.  Let's dent the league.

On 7/16/2019 at 9:23 AM, Panthera onca said:

It's aggravating that DJ barley played the first 4 weeks. 

I felt the same way until the Washington game, that was a rookie nightmare. I'm kind of glad that it happened. He learned more that day than any four of his good games put together.

On 7/16/2019 at 11:07 AM, Seltzer said:

DJ has a ways to go, especially in terms of pure route running, to come close to Smitty. But his ability to break and shed tackles is already extremely Smittyesque

Smitty and Moose were different kind of work ethic guys. Smitty was everything DJ was but he became a superb route runner by putting the work in and the total package was a 5'9" guy who most of the time was the best player on the field.

3 hours ago, rippadonn said:

I felt the same way until the Washington game, that was a rookie nightmare. I'm kind of glad that it happened. He learned more that day than any four of his good games put together.

I was at that game. Couldn’t believe it. Good welcome to the NFL moment for him though.

Moore is one of the most tenacious skill players with the ball in his hands. He has tremendous balance and a little bit of that 89-rage factor in seeking out contact. (Though he seems like a swell guy.)

13 minutes ago, ellis said:

Moore is one of the most tenacious skill players with the ball in his hands. He has tremendous balance and a little bit of that 89-rage factor in seeking out contact. (Though he seems like a swell guy.)

He is like Smitty, spirit animal and all but he's not mad every day, ready to go off on friend for not working or foe for just existing and having the nerve to pop internet search trash.

Don't get me wrong, DJ is agressive but he doesn't play mad. Remember, Smitty's specialty was becoming the agressor after the catch. He would put LBs and DBs faces in the dirt and break for 30yds, stiff arming dudes along the way.

Maybe we can get one of our Online men to pinch DJ really hard before every play, make him mad. Being animal compared by a future HOFer by that HOFer is the biggest credit you can get from a multi-probowler WR.

He needs to put the work in, move outside and become....

Be better than...

DJ is over 1,000 this season no doubt. 

Give our talent, I'm more concerned if we don't tear it up and make the playoffs this year.  The NFC is wide open.  I mean, the Bears? Rams? Saints? Give me a break.  The NFCE sucks, Vikes way overrates, Packers are going to be a fun choice as a bounce back but I don't see it.  This is PRIME timing for a run. 

30 minutes ago, saX man said:

DJ is over 1,000 this season no doubt. 

Give our talent, I'm more concerned if we don't tear it up and make the playoffs this year.  The NFC is wide open.  I mean, the Bears? Rams? Saints? Give me a break.  The NFCE sucks, Vikes way overrates, Packers are going to be a fun choice as a bounce back but I don't see it.  This is PRIME timing for a run. 

I think the Bears are probably the team to beat. That defense is LEGIT and their offense should be considerably better with a year under their belts in that new system. I'll be surprised if they aren't very good.

Archived