• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Okay, now this is absolute fire

TheCasillas

7 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Don’t read that much into it. All it says to me is that he’s going to put in the effort to try and make the team. There have been plenty of PS/waived WRs and TEs that participated in Cam’s pre-training camp workouts over the years. Holyfield making the roster (could still make PS) is 100% based on how tired the staff is of CAP and how he compares to Scarlett. Going to Cam’s camp may help him prepare for the battle but it has no bearing on him making it, i.e. he didn’t get invited because he’s ahead of Scarlett. I’m not a Scarlett fan because I would much rather have had Omenihu in the 5th.

Depending on how well Daddy managed his money, Holyfield may have more financial ability to make a cross country trip for a passing camp than most PS/UDFA.

On 7/16/2019 at 8:58 AM, stbugs said:

Don’t read that much into it. All it says to me is that he’s going to put in the effort to try and make the team. There have been plenty of PS/waived WRs and TEs that participated in Cam’s pre-training camp workouts over the years. Holyfield making the roster (could still make PS) is 100% based on how tired the staff is of CAP and how he compares to Scarlett. Going to Cam’s camp may help him prepare for the battle but it has no bearing on him making it, i.e. he didn’t get invited because he’s ahead of Scarlett. I’m not a Scarlett fan because I would much rather have had Omenihu in the 5th.

Wow.  That Omenihu missed pick is still haunting you.  I liked him.  But there is some tape on him getting killed inside.  And that is where he will project in the Pro’s.  

My feeling is that with Obada putting on weight they were fine to pass on him in draft.  Not sure I agree with that.  

Archived