• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Last nights game Giants vs Panthers

540NYFAN

I just wanted to say that I thought it was a really good game. I haven't watched a game like that in a while, probably not even this season. You guys played well. I was scared about that field goal, but glad when he missed it. If the wind wasnt so bad, he woulda made it. Of course im happy of the outcome but I just wanted to come in here and say good game because it was, no gloating or troll, just good game. If every game in the NFL was like that, the NFL would have a lot more fans. Good luck the rest of the season and playoffs.

I just wanted to say that I thought it was a really good game. I haven't watched a game like that in a while, probably not even this season. You guys played well. I was scared about that field goal, but glad when he missed it. If the wind wasnt so bad, he woulda made it. Of course im happy of the outcome but I just wanted to come in here and say good game because it was, no gloating or troll, just good game. If every game in the NFL was like that, the NFL would have a lot more fans. Good luck the rest of the season and playoffs.

Finally a classy fan. Congrats on the win, you guys deserved it. We might be seeing you again on January 18th.

Archived