• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Welcome to the dreaded home stretch.

Jeremy Igo

On 6/23/2019 at 10:34 PM, frash.exe said:

i’ve been on here for 13 of those years and little has changed on here during offseasons tbh

this place is still overrun with grumpy fuddy duddies that insist that things are going to be different this year and that it’s not going to end up being another waste of four months of sunday afternoons

I'd think the grumpy fuddy duddies would be those who say nothing will be different and it's going to be another waste of a season. 

Now pardon me while I take my giddy off your lawn, Mr. Grumpy Fuddyduddy.

9 hours ago, rayzor said:

I'd think the grumpy fuddy duddies would be those who say nothing will be different and it's going to be another waste of a season. 

Now pardon me while I take my giddy off your lawn, Mr. Grumpy Fuddyduddy.

i just get a territorial vibe from ppl like “i’m desperate to feel good about this team so much that i’ll ferociously degrade anybody with a dissenting opinion about them being on the verge of making a deep run”

i have a lot of other interests that inspire me in my life, it’s just that whatever the carolina panthers have been doing for the last few years isn’t one of them. 

11 hours ago, frash.exe said:

i just get a territorial vibe from ppl like “i’m desperate to feel good about this team so much that i’ll ferociously degrade anybody with a dissenting opinion about them being on the verge of making a deep run”

i have a lot of other interests that inspire me in my life, it’s just that whatever the carolina panthers have been doing for the last few years isn’t one of them. 

Where was this angst over fan positivity when Panthers fans here were "feeling good" about DG's offseasons?

21 hours ago, TheRed said:

Where was this angst over fan positivity when Panthers fans here were "feeling good" about DG's offseasons?

it’s hard to be angsty about positivity when the team is making the playoffs 80% of the time

not sure why that is such a hang up for you

6 hours ago, frash.exe said:

it’s hard to be angsty about positivity when the team is making the playoffs 80% of the time

not sure why that is such a hang up for you

As bad as we were at times last year, it didn't feel nearly as empty as 2016 did. After appearing in the Super Bowl, and nearly going undefeated in the regular season? Absolutely embarrassing. 2017 wasn't much better considering we finally got back in the playoffs and had no WR's.

The issues that have ailed the Panthers are interchangeable between different GM's. Before DJ Moore we reached for need twice at WR and got burned both times. We had to do it considering our depth, but it still stings your future when neither of those guys can even sniff a second contract. Offseason blunders of the Panthers are well known. Whether it's signing Matt Kalil to a 50 million dollar contract, or signing Short to a massive deal only to watch him fall right off a cliff statistically. Yet even with these past issues I feel cautiously optimistic about our offseason this year.

There's plenty to be upbeat about. Besides, it's still July, it's hot as fug out, the last thing I'm gonna do is mope around about the Panthers when they haven't even played a down of football yet.

On 6/23/2019 at 10:34 PM, frash.exe said:

i’ve been on here for 13 of those years and little has changed on here during offseasons tbh

this place is still overrun with grumpy fuddy duddies that insist that things are going to be different this year and that it’s not going to end up being another waste of four months of sunday afternoons

Why did you come into a literal GIF-fest thread without a single positive sentiment towards the team to complain about how everyone is so positive all the time? That might be the grumpiest fuddiest duddiest thing I’ve seen on here, ever. Imagine how obnoxious it would be if I went into a 6-page thread discussing the best taco joint in Charlotte and was like “Yo!! All the dumba&$ haters are gonna regret not jumping on the bandwagon! PANTHERS ARE WINNING THE SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR BABYYYYY!! F the whiny-a&$ h8erzz why y’all whining so much?? Bit&$es”. Like wtf? That’s what you just did, and continuously do, but on the opposite end of the spectrum.

4 hours ago, TheRed said:

As bad as we were at times last year, it didn't feel nearly as empty as 2016 did. After appearing in the Super Bowl, and nearly going undefeated in the regular season? Absolutely embarrassing. 2017 wasn't much better considering we finally got back in the playoffs and had no WR's.

The issues that have ailed the Panthers are interchangeable between different GM's. Before DJ Moore we reached for need twice at WR and got burned both times. We had to do it considering our depth, but it still stings your future when neither of those guys can even sniff a second contract. Offseason blunders of the Panthers are well known. Whether it's signing Matt Kalil to a 50 million dollar contract, or signing Short to a massive deal only to watch him fall right off a cliff statistically. Yet even with these past issues I feel cautiously optimistic about our offseason this year.

There's plenty to be upbeat about. Besides, it's still July, it's hot as fug out, the last thing I'm gonna do is mope around about the Panthers when they haven't even played a down of football yet.

jesus christ do you ever shut the fug up about poo dave gettleman did 3 years ago or do you mutter about it in your sleep too

why is everybody getting their buttholes knotted up about some comment i made like three weeks ago? 

nobody cared about it until the weekend and since then i’ve been getting notifications nonstop. y’all get sick of throwing conniption fits about madden ratings that quickly?

1 hour ago, frash.exe said:

why is everybody getting their buttholes knotted up about some comment i made like three weeks ago? 

nobody cared about it until the weekend and since then i’ve been getting notifications nonstop. y’all get sick of throwing conniption fits about madden ratings that quickly?

Bro, you are a walking case study on projection lol.

“Why is everyone getting their buttholes knotted up about me getting my butthole knotted up”.

”Gosh I hate these grumpy fuddy duddies who are so positive all the time...let me complain grumpily about it”.

Tell us more about all your other interests in life while you actually unironically spend your free time making cringey satirical anti-Hurney pictures in Microsoft Paint or whatever.

Archived