• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Welcome to the dreaded home stretch.

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, top dawg said:

vince mcmahon wwe GIF

To each his own, but I just didn’t enjoy the cartoon wrestling. I like Rasslin’ where Ric Flair insulted everything about the person you were so you paid your last dollar to watch anyone beat the sh*t out of him for 60 minutes. Best money I have ever spent and yes Flair is the GOAT, period.

7 hours ago, philit99 said:

To each his own, but I just didn’t enjoy the cartoon wrestling. I like Rasslin’ where Ric Flair insulted everything about the person you were so you paid your last dollar to watch anyone beat the sh*t out of him for 60 minutes. Best money I have ever spent and yes Flair is the GOAT, period.

The Rock and Steve Austin were every bit as good as Flair.

i’ve been on here for 13 of those years and little has changed on here during offseasons tbh

this place is still overrun with grumpy fuddy duddies that insist that things are going to be different this year and that it’s not going to end up being another waste of four months of sunday afternoons

3 hours ago, frash.exe said:

i’ve been on here for 13 of those years and little has changed on here during offseasons tbh

this place is still overrun with grumpy fuddy duddies that insist that things are going to be different this year and that it’s not going to end up being another waste of four months of sunday afternoons

Darn people with "hope" and "wanting their team to be better!"

Why can't the grumpy fuddy duddies be more depressed!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived