• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christian Miller may be the steal of the draft

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

In order to stay #onbrand with my twitter sources, here's one guy who specializes in DL film watching who argues Miller is the 6th best in the whole draft class: 

Adding #4 and #6 edge rusher out of this strong class for a team that desperately needs help rushing the passer.  Big win for Marty

Miller's only issue was the injuries.  If he stayed healthy his whole career at Alabama, he may have ended up a first rounder.

The duo of Him and Burns should down right scare the rest of the NFC South 

State this again, this is by far my favorite Herniay draft. The beginning of the 4th was full of "steals", I was hoping for Chauncey Gardner-Johnson to continue fall but the dirty saints grabbed him. I also stated if Miller had more game experience he could have been a late 1st easily. If he didn't miss the Clemson game and had a great game, his draft stock would have been much better too. Between Burns and Miller, one should be a legit 8-year pro here. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• If you really though we were going to immediately win with things as they stood, well I just don't believe you thought that. If you did, man what the hell?  My view was wanting to see signs of winning as we got deeper into the year. But I said that. This isn't getting us anywhere I am gonna go back to venting or something.  
    • The better the drafting the quicker the turn around. This team could be good in 2 years with good drafting, especially given the likely picking order starting this offseason. We are talent devoid from poor drafting and poor team building from people that should never have been working here but IF that ever changes then it's just a 2 year process as long as we don't trade away our future again like last year. It's not like any other NFCS team is a powerhouse so it's an attainable goal in theory. It's was failed retool after retool since 2019 with bad trades along with bad drafting and plenty of bad pro-personnel along the way so it wasn't an intentional teardown, it was incompetence run wild. Tepper hires poorly and I'm not certain that doesn't include this current crew yet. How long at the bottom will be determined by who is in charge which is how they got here. Now that could take him another 10 years or maybe never but the cause was always with who he hired and how badly they have done their jobs and not because they chose a teardown because none of them did choose a rebuild or tear down, those idiots were trying to retool the entire time.  It's really amazing how badly they all fugged this team and how much money they all made in doing so. 
    • No one will want to hear this but if you are going to be so insistent on making excuses for Young and that offense, and then removing them to put it on the QB if it doesn't look better.  Maybe follow that model with Evero and remove his excuses too by giving him players. If he has the players and it still looks bad, there is your answer.