• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Next Head Coach, What would you prefer???

stopncrank

A superbowl ring and before any one says it was Tony Dungy's team. Who's team did they play against? That right Grudens team he built. Gruden screwed up in TB. But I bet if he came to the Panthers we would win the Superbowl in less than 3 years and in 7 have 2 SB rings.

aren't you a miami fan?? ya you really want us to succeed dont you??:D

doesn't matter what coach we get, it'll depend a lot on hurney doing something about the qb situation. when george seifert had beurlein playing well, he seemed like a decent coach, when dom capers had kerry collins sober, he seemed like a great coach and when Fox had Delhomme playing mediocre, he seemed like a good coach

singletary prob doesn't make the playoffs and so far i like him as a coach, but if the QB sucks, i don't care if it's bill parcells (we stomped him when he had quincy carter at qb in 03 playoffs) you're team won't be but so good and the fans will give up on you

WOW Squirrel, you want Gruden, tell us what you think he would bring to the table?

I've never really been sold on him before but listening to him on MNF he seems to really believe in the Wildcat offense which I believe our offense is perfect for. For that reason alone, I think he would be worth looking at.

A superbowl ring and before any one says it was Tony Dungy's team. Who's team did they play against? That right Grudens team he built. Gruden screwed up in TB. But I bet if he came to the Panthers we would win the Superbowl in less than 3 years and in 7 have 2 SB rings.

He really loves DeAngelo and Smitty and Julius, really, really. He loves and collects quarterbacks with mixed results though. He looks at us like a complete team in need of a few tweaks. He'd love the opportunity.

IF Fox were not here (The Giants would be calling him) anymore I think Grudens agent would be on the phone quickly. He's not a bad coach. Bad coaches can't win SuperBowls.

He's good with taking developed teams he just may need a good GM to keep the discipline. I'd prefer Fox grow an imagination and turn things around but if he was gone I wouldn't mind Gruden. He actually has a good offensive mind. I'd keep Meeks though.

Archived