• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do we have the best defensive line in football

Found it interesting to read we have the highest paid d line in the NFL by a wide margin. At just over 30% of our cap space our d line makes 12 million more than the 2nd place Rams. Here's to hoping our big boys up front can find the fountain of youth and live up to such high expectations. I'm assuming they are getting these numbers using Addison in a 4 man front. Only thing that makes sense to me. Found the article on Panthers Wire if anyone is interested. No clue how to link stuff. Have a great weekend friends.

Proven?  Prob not

But its oozing with potential. Especially considering the entire front 7, and Rivera calling plays

If all the pieces come together like I think they are, I think we will have the #1 defense in the NFL and that all starts up front

10 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

come on dude put on your homer glasses

We have 0 reliable depth behind our 3 down hawg mollies other than Love and half of our outside rushers are unproven or rookies. We were bottom of the league in sacks last year and got virtually no pressure outside of KK & Mario. I'm gonna chill on the best D line in the NFL talk until we see some results.

23 minutes ago, Dex said:

We have 0 reliable depth behind our 3 down hawg mollies other than Love and half of our outside rushers are unproven or rookies. We were bottom of the league in sacks last year and got virtually no pressure outside of KK & Mario. I'm gonna chill on the best D line in the NFL talk until we see some results.

did I stutter? put your homer glasses back on and then take another look

54 minutes ago, Dex said:

We have Butler and Love. We picked up a few guys with a little experience this off season in Qualls, Barnes, Hamilton and Vaeao. What team has more depth behind their 3-4 lineman that that?  Sure the setup is unproven but numbers wise there is no lack of 3-4 DL depth at all.

Archived