• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This thread is titled: McCoy on Madden as a Panther

ellis

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm kinda shook. I've literally never played Madden as a 3-4 team.

My go-to has been running a 4-3 base and almost exclusively draft 3-4 OLBs to convert to 4-3 DE and 4-3 run stopper DEs to convert to 4-3 DTs. 

Hurney 1.0 is that you

20 minutes ago, ellis said:

I’m betting McCoy will get 93 if he so chooses. 

Love has been a solid DT for cheap for years now. He’s earned the right to keep that number. He can give it up obviously if he wants to, but no one should force him into that. Mccoy might be looking for a new number anyways after the suh fiasco 

Just now, Panthers8969 said:

Love has been a solid DT for cheap for years now. He’s earned the right to keep that number. He can give it up obviously if he wants to, but no one should force him into that. Mccoy might be looking for a new number anyways after the suh fiasco 

I'm good with any number but 90

7 hours ago, Panthers8969 said:

McCoy has been nothing but professional for a team the wallows in the unprofessional.  For the owner to let A guy with Suh’s character to take that number is ridiculous. I’m not saying they have to retire the number. But show some respect.  No one on the panthers is wearing 67 this year.  We might not retire that number but we can show a player that gave his heart and soul to this org some respect. 

I think this was a huge reason why he signed with us.  

Archived