• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

McCoy money... Not too shabby

Jeremy Igo

34 minutes ago, Lumps said:

The Panthers aren’t a ‘contender’. Neither are the Browns or Ravens. I’d be surprised if we make the playoffs, even more surprised Cam’s shoulder holds up all season and flabbergasted if we actually aren’t one and done in the playoffs. Those aren’t things people get surprised about talking contenders.

Over and over people on this forum about disrespect and haters and being underdogs. Again, not something bonefish contenders have. Maybe it’s a good thing, when we are expected contenders, we fall flat.

But out of the three teams interested in him I think we are his best choice.

I know it's a Monday, but geez be happy and live a little.

44 minutes ago, Lumps said:

The Panthers aren’t a ‘contender’. Neither are the Browns or Ravens. I’d be surprised if we make the playoffs, even more surprised Cam’s shoulder holds up all season and flabbergasted if we actually aren’t one and done in the playoffs. Those aren’t things people get surprised about talking contenders.

Over and over people on this forum about disrespect and haters and being underdogs. Again, not something bonefish contenders have. Maybe it’s a good thing, when we are expected contenders, we fall flat.

But out of the three teams interested in him I think we are his best choice.

Hmm... 6-2 with a healthy Cam. Defense struggled because Washington was in above his head. Possibly one of the best d/o lines we’ve had in years. Two of the best young receivers and an MVP candidate at rb.

What part of this should scream Panthers aren’t contenders?

Archived