• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

McCoy money... Not too shabby

Jeremy Igo

Said the same thing in another thread. I thought it would take a multi-year contract to woo him but it seems he wanted to be here and wanted to win. He must see our guys are hungry to win and we are all in this year.  I know I am. Imagine how much fun that game in London is going to be now with our defense. Now if we can shore up the safety position, Hurney will have hit a grand slam.

47 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

McCoy meant it when he said he wanted to play for a contender. He's played us twice every year since he's been drafted. He would know us better than any other team out there that's looking for a DT.

The Panthers aren’t a ‘contender’. Neither are the Browns or Ravens. I’d be surprised if we make the playoffs, even more surprised Cam’s shoulder holds up all season and flabbergasted if we actually aren’t one and done in the playoffs. Those aren’t things people get surprised about talking contenders.

Over and over people on this forum about disrespect and haters and being underdogs. Again, not something bonefish contenders have. Maybe it’s a good thing, when we are expected contenders, we fall flat.

But out of the three teams interested in him I think we are his best choice.

Archived